Subject: Digital Media World
From: Dylan Neill <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 00:31:56 -0400

Hey, are there any Aussie wavers that are going to this Digital Media 
World thing in Sydney this week? If so, we'll have to do lunch or 
something :)

---
                               |\ /|
                                o O
  ________________________oOO_=( ^ )=_OOo___________________________
 |                        '''     U   '''                           |
 | Gumby Death Man (Dylan Neill)     "Gimme a job or I'll kill ya!" |
 | Email: [email-masked]   WWW: http://www.pcug.org.au/~dylann/ |
 |__________________________________________________________________|

--- From the LightWave mailing list <[email-masked]> --------
--- This message posted by:  Dylan Neill <[email-masked]>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- For information, send e-mail to:  [email-masked] --------
--- Message should include the phrase INFO LIGHTWAVE on a line by itself ---